In order to complete our duties as liquidator, we will need to incur additional costs.
These are disbursements which are as follows;
- Statutory Advertising; three advertisements are required in the London Gazette at £73.50 plus VAT each
- The Notice of Appointment of the Liquidator.
- Winding Up Resolutions.
- A third advert must also be placed to advertise for creditors to come forward with any claims.
- Company Search fee of £1 plus VAT.
- Document Management Fee of approximately £14 per year.
- Storage of Books & Records, £80 per box per year. This is charged once the records are logged and then annually.
- Mileage charge of 45p per mile for collecting the Company’s Books and Records.
Finally, there will also be a disbursement regarding an Insurance bond.
This is dependent on the level of expected asset realisations and breaks down as follows:
|Value of Assets||Cost £|
|Between £25,000 to £50,000||£74|
|Between £50,000 to £100,000||£110|
|Between £100,000 to £250,000||£168|
|Between £250,000 to £500,000||£256|
|Between £500,000 to £1,000,000||£336|
|Between £1,000,000 to £2,000,000||£650|
|Between £2,000,000 to £3,500,000||£800|