Apply by: 29th July 2021
Contract: Full Time
Location: Sheffield S11 9PS
The role is that of a Graduate Insolvency Case Administrator within the Insolvency Department. The individual’s responsibility will be to provide support and assistance to Insolvency Practitioners and Case Administrators within the Insolvency Department to aid in ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors are upheld.
The individual will work closely with IP’s, Manager’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
The individual will report to the Insolvency Managers. The individual must demonstrate excellent team spirit and ability to work as an effective member of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice.
- Liaising with external contacts to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports.
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication.
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims.
- Logging of creditor claims.
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies.
- General administrative support and assistance.
- Data input.
- Attending site visits as and when required
Experience / Skills
Graduates – Ideally graduates should have a degree in business, law or accounting, however a degree in another subject will be considered if you can display that you have an aptitude for business.
All candidates should be proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems. The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines; therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills. On-going training will be provided.
The individual will be reporting to Emma Dowd (Licensed Insolvency Practitioner & Insolvency Manager).
How to apply
Please use one of the following options to apply for the advertised role
CV to Julie Fantom, Wilson Field Ltd, The Manor House, 260 Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield S11 9PS.