Meeting your clients’ needs
Clients often turn to their accountants for advice on diverse issues which can be time consuming and distract you from your core business. But often it is providing that extra advice and service that cements the bond with your client and increases client retention. Wilson Field can enable you to broaden your range of services at no cost to you and in many cases there will be opportunities to increase your firm’s earnings.
After having recently retired from private practice after 35 years of running Butler Cook Accountants Limited, I am delighted to have been asked to act as a consultant to Wilson Field.
I have used the services of Wilson Field and in particular, Andy Wood over a number of years and feel that I am in a unique position to be able to endorse and give insight into the quality and professionalism of Wilson Field as required by owner managed businesses and their accountants.
Alan Butler FCA – Senior Consultant, Wilson Field Ltd
We deal with many issues, including:
- Competitively-priced Members Voluntary Liquidations (MVL) – solvent liquidations at a reasonable cost, enabling your client to qualify for Entrepreneur’s Relief in the right circumstances. See our Members Voluntary Liquidation page for more information
- Proxy support – has one of your clients suffered a bad debt? It can be very frustrating as well as having serious consequences for cash flow. Read our Proxy Support article for more information about how we can help your client.
- Free monitoring your clients’ credit scores – would you find it useful to be alerted if one of your clients has a County Court Judgement (CCJ) or is threatened with a Bankruptcy Petition or Winding up Petition? We have monitoring systems and would be happy to keep you advised of any deterioration in clients’ credit scores – at no cost to you.
- Arranging all types of commercial finance for your client – We can source and arrange for your client all types of finance through WF Financial Solutions
- Specialist advice – we offer free advice either directly to your client (or through you) on a range of issues such as:
- dealing with bailiffs and petitions for bankruptcy or winding up
- concerns about “trading whilst insolvent”
- general creditor pressure
- pressure from HMRC, landlords or secured lenders such as banks
- worry about the implications of having signed a guarantee for a limited company which may be in financial difficulty
Wilson Field offers a one-stop-shop for a variety of unique services your clients may request, leaving you to focus on running your practice and earning fees. We employ staff from a variety of backgrounds with a huge diversity of experience. Wilson Field has built up a strong and well-deserved reputation offering expert advice to a range of businesses from sole traders through to larger businesses in the SME sector.
Who are we?
Wilson Field started trading in 2001 and operates nationwide with its Head Office in Sheffield and regional offices across the country. Since its inception, it has been involved in a wide range of clients, from micro businesses to larger SMEs with complex trading administrations, solvent liquidations and personal insolvencies. Wilson Field specialises in the provision of solutions for your clients whether that is refinance, restructuring, insolvency or business turnaround advice.
We are an independent, market-leading firm specialising in business support and turnaround. Our team of specialists come from a wide range of backgrounds including accountancy, banking, HMRC, insolvency and a number of them have been self-employed.
Better for you…
Wilson Field can…
- Save you time leaving you free to focus on your core business
- Find the right solution for your client
- Pay you a commercial rate for any associated work generated, for example there may be a need for financial projections or a Statement of Affairs or tax work
- WF Financial Solutions will share on a 50/50 basis any commission earned for arranging finance
- Protect your future fee income and avoid potential bad debts by forewarning you of deteriorating client credit scores
We enhance the range of services available to your clients at no cost to you. You can have as much or as little involvement in the process as you wish.
Better for your client…
Wilson Field can help if you have clients who are….
- Experiencing cash flow problems
- Dealing with a less-than-accommodating bank
- Concerned about arrears with landlords, suppliers or tax / VAT
- Worried about losing their home or even going bankrupt
- Have been threatened with court action or bailiffs
- Looking for finance or funding
Our promise to you…
We are NOT competing for your business. We do not undertake taxation work, audits or any of the other ‘regular’ accountancy services, and never will.
We will meet with your clients, at a location and time to suit them, free of charge. You can be as involved in the advice process as you would like to be. Should a formal procedure be required, our fees will be agreed with your client upfront. We will keep you informed.
It is our policy to refer any related work, such as the preparation of the Statement of Affairs, cash flow forecasts and employee returns, directly back to you at a commercial rate. We may also have the opportunity to refer tax work such as terminal loss claims to you.
Wilson Field restructure a significant number of businesses each year. A number of these businesses will inevitably require new accountants and wherever we can we will refer clients to you.
Why use Wilson Field?
We care about our service – and your reputation:
- Our initial advice is FREE, and in the unlikely event of us not being able to assist your client, there will be no charge
- We are approachable and won’t frighten your client!
- No matter how difficult the circumstances we are always constructive and sympathetic
- Our staff are forward-thinking and creative, offering a fresh, commercially-aware approach to resolving problems
- We will do everything possible to help your clients to turnaround their businesses
- Could a partnership with Wilson Field add value to your core business? Not only for the benefit of your clients, but to also enhance your core business and what services you currently offer.